- I co-founded a groundbreaking coordinated community approach to women’s safety in rural Victoria in the early 90s. The Violence Against Women Integrated Services Partnership, based on the Duluth Model, made a significant contribution to the community for over 15 years.
- I coordinated the Rural Women’s Legal Outreach Project, a women’s justice and legal literacy project, based at a community legal centre.
- I was the first coordinator of ASSIST, a pilot domestic abuse advocacy service and coordinated approach linked to the Domestic Abuse Court in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Based on my experiences in Glasgow, I developed a multi-agency domestic violence common risk assessment and management project in rural Victoria.
- I managed the Glasgow Violence Against Women Partnership through a period of significant change.
- I worked as the Partnership Manager for Standing Together Against Domestic Violence and contributed to embedding the coordinated community response to domestic violence in the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham.
- I managed the Family Violence Programs & Initiatives Unit at the Magistrate’s Court of Victoria, contributing to the Court’s partnership role in the family violence sector.
- I have been actively working as a consultant in the VAW sector for the past two years.